Old 12-31-2020, 06:37 PM
SuzSLO

Originally Posted by thimblebug6000 View Post
For a few years I have participated in pumpkinpatchbc.com Block of the Month, under her blog section....if you like appliqué. This year it has been penguins...so fun. She gave a sneak peak of the 2021 and it is monkeys....pretty sure I won't be able to pass them by I recently became a paid member at The Quilt Show and am contemplating participating in their BOM which is called Color My World by Wendy Williams.... it is a free pattern if you are a paid member. I hope no one posts anything else that looks too interesting.....I am going to be so busy with just these and my other projects!
After your post, I went to The Quilt Show. The 2021 BOM looks impossibly difficult to me, but I really liked the 2020 BOM by Sue Garman. I joined and downloaded the patterns today and may follow along, one year behind. I’m not 100% sure because I promised I would alternate a new project with a UFO and right now I am working on Bonnie Hunter’s Grassy Creek mystery quilt. However, I have come close to completing the top on another long standing UFO just by using the pieces as leaders/enders for Grassy Creek. So maybe I can justify another new project.