View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 07:47 PM
Teen

R-Sea....darling!! Thank you for thinking of us! So glad to hear you all are COVID free but that weather of yours is scary...keep safe and watered!!

j50....such a cute WH.....Quilting suggestion....Maybe outline the applique and the leaves...then maybe a fill for the background so the fabric design elements pop,out... please share how you are doing once you get vaccine. I’m hearing so many differing stories..

granky....geesh...a mom is a lifetime care giver through challenges. Hoping things improve for your daughters soon. I like your Wallhanging and glad you’ll be able to hang with us this round!!

I have scrapped my first WH and seam ripped it apart... the center (which is so cute) will be gifted with the swap...and, now, I pulled some fabric and will making a big block from my current quilt project. It is just so so adorable and I loved it when I made it for my quilt and said to myself...”this would be such a cute WH”...so, that’s what I’m doing for you! I start it tomorrow. Can’t wait to share..

Last edited by Teen; 01-27-2021 at 07:53 PM.