View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 09:28 PM
OurWorkbench

The first picture is rufflers, binders, edge stitchers and an adjustable hemmer. I can't tell for sure if the rufflers (top row) on the right are for low, high or slant shank. The top clamp attachments may be hard to identify as to which machine they are for. It appears that all the top clamp attachment are for the same machine. There are a two binders and two edge sttichers that need an adapter, which I believe is in the last photo.

Again, I can't tell which shank for the tuckers (on top row) in the second photo.. For the edge stitchers the one on the bottom left would need the adapter, Moving up, the next would be for a top clamp and I believe the back one would be a low shank. The various hemmers in the center would be similar as far as shank height, adapter and top clamp. The squiggly shape item is a shirring plate for use with rufflers, perhaps the top clamp. The item on the far right is a feed dog cover for a buttonholer.

In the third photo, the far left center are a couple of bias gauge guide, to put on scissors to supposedly cut even width strips. The items on the upper left are another shirring plate and a few underbraiders. It looks like the adapter for the previously mentioned for many of the feet is on its side with a blued spring facing up in the middle near the top. The curled piece above it, I thought it might be a thread cutter, but doesn't look large enough to go on the presser bar. Next, on top, looks to be a spool pin. On the top right are a couple of low shank straight stitch feet and an adjustable zipper foot next to the little screwdriver. Below the adjustable zipper foot are a couple of what appear to be low shank puffing or gathering feet. The other are various size hemmers for top clamp and the ones that need the adapter. There is a doughnut shaped piece of metal that I have no idea of what it is or what it could be used for.

A list of the dimensions for top clamp feet can be found at https://www.treadleon.net/library/topclampingfeet.pdf From my understanding there are some that while the 'fork' will fit a machine the distance to the needle can be different. Consequently, it may be hard to identify which machine they belong to. Possibly the underbraiders and shirring plate may give some indication, but I can't identify by looking at them.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)