View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 06:08 AM
Macybaby

I started looking at the Dear Jen patterns this morning. Since there are a lot of template pages, I cut the book apart and put it into a three ring binder. Way easier to make copies that way. This is the third book I've done that to, and at least this one was easy because it's only folded and stapled.

I really like the way the quilt on the cover looks, but I'm still not decided on if I want to make three of each block or go a different route. I don't really want to end up with a 90 x 90 quilt. . .
For those working on this pattern, how are you doing that - just one block or making sets or what . . .

I also like the layout that gives the medallion look with square of light or dark blocks - and I could enhance that by doing several colors and not just light/dark . . . hmmm ideas are starting to emerge! I think I am going to use some of my KF (and similar) prints. I did that before for one of Jen's patterns, but it got too wild for me as I used them for the background also. I think if I keep to solid/TNT background it might not get so wild.