Old 02-15-2021, 01:19 AM
Railroadersbrat

Originally Posted by petthefabric View Post
Amazing chicken pin cushion. Mine were very simple.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EcK...zo30dP&index=9

I got the pattern from Lisa Pay, she's an illustrator, professional dog-groomer that lives in Australia and her hobby is soft sculptor. Be forewarned if you go check out her tutorial for this chicken, she makes all of her patterns free and she's got a whole line of pincushions; vintage camper, vintage telephone, the chicken, a mannequin and even a vintage sewing machine! That's what got me hooked on her and I subscribed to her channel. I've got about eight of her patterns printed off, fiancé joked that he was going to have to make another shelf just for my pincushions, I told him to hurry up and get it done because if she keeps coming up with pincushions, I will end up with her entire collection.

She recommends felt with all of her work, but you can use fabric. Her patterns are easy to follow, I made that chicken in two days but if I hadn't had the migraine, I could have gotten it done in an afternoon. I've lost my quilting sew-jo, but she's keeping me busy at the sewing machine until that comes back.