View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 06:09 AM
Fizzle

So, i responded yesterday to some comments and again now. But neither are posted. So i am rewriting now but just so you know. My first posting today was beautifully written and really a great read!

so. First off. Thank you everyone! I appreciate the support

i started yesterday, with the help of my sis, to pull out some fabrics and start wrapping on to magazine boards. It looks super nice and so much easier to find and see what you have!!

i am going to pull everything out, see what i have so that i can HOPEFULLY get enough and the correct size storage.
Checking out the Depot and Lowes (have both right up the street). No IKEA here but nothing wrong with a road trip!

Sewgood, my best quilting friend and organizing guru is in Seattle area. She is helping via text!!! If YOU ever come to my area!!

oh, there is a She Shed event today at a Sew and Vac here in town so i will swing by and see what they offer for ideas also.

And i will check out the FB group!

So i dont want to be a QB hog, but it is so helpful to post a problem here and find support and advice. You all may not know, but it is so helpful. Sometimes we need the extra encouragement and friendship! THANK YOU