View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 10:47 AM
brendaj8689

". I was thinking about the Grace Hoop Frame and getting rid of the spare bed but we have enough visitors where I really do need the bed."
May I suggest a Murphy bed. A few years back my mom had to move in with me. I have a small home and used the master bedroom as my sewing room and my bed in smaller bedroom. I did some research and bought a murphy bed. It wasn't that hard to put up, did most of it myself but did need a little help. I couldn't afford much, definitely not the ones that look like nice furniture or had desks and books shelves built in, the one I got was pretty basic. (Next bed, with coupon about $500 delivered) Such a wonder full invention. Mom has passed now and I moved back into the small room and don't have to keep my sewing room organized so I can pull down the bed every night. I kept the murphy bed for company but when company is not around, I can spread out. All my sewing furniture and storage are easily moved about to make room for the bed. Quilting and sewing come first, pretty furniture and organized rooms came after.