View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 08:19 PM
frannella

If you are asking about The Grace Company's Cutie Frame vs their Q-Zone Hoop Frame, I understand the Q-zone has a larger foot print and know it runs $1200+ vs the Cutie (under $700 on sale right now). What Hoop frame are you thinking about?

In my space-challenged house I find the Cutie's portability and the prospect of putting-it-on-any-table-large-enough appealing--it means I can break it down and store it and the table in the basement when the house is full (counting the Covid days until that's possible). The literature says it can even be hung on the wall, not that I have any unclaimed wall space either ;->)

I am with KurmanQuilter--I ordered my Cutie yesterday! I hope it works out and that the major trade off as I now see it--a very narrow quilting area requiring a lot of repositioning of larger bed-size quilts isn't a total pain. For me, it's more a matter of space/portability than the money, but I appreciate saving on both. I find the possibility of quilting a king-sized quilt on a 48" frame really exciting. We will see...

Last edited by frannella; 03-16-2021 at 08:22 PM.