Old 03-19-2021, 12:26 PM
Seneth

Default Janome now working on it's trial run

Hi everyone, sorry it took so long for me to get back to all who were kind enough to offer help and advice. You don't know how much I appreciated it. I had to wait for my hubby/other half) to get in gear. At his age of 88 I just have to wait until the spirit moves him anymore. I wanted to kick the spirit in the butt last night when he decided to spend six or seven hours watching TV but I remained silent. He wired our house (many years ago) so I figured he could still handle a foot pedal, and apparently he did. I looked inside it after he took it apart early this afternoon but couldn't see any dirt or dust? I watched him clean it with an artist's brush and an eraser for several minutes and put it back together. Then I sewed a couple of long seams and it didn't run away. Whoopie! I'll work on the potholders more this evening but for the rest of the day I'll be hobbling up and down the basement stairs doing the laundry.
I think I said I finished my quilt in my previous post. I misspoke, I only finished the top, no quilting. I hope I haven't started a new thread with this post. I clicked on the last post under reply and it wouldn't respond so I moved down to the lower box. I'll post a pic of my quilt top if I ever learn to do it, but am I ever glad none of you will ever see the back. Thank you ALL again.
Seneth,