View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 03:01 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by granky View Post
Gracious! Has there been a major catastrophe that I haven't heard about??? Is there anyone left alive out there? Even though I chose to sit out a swap or two I still love to see what is being worked on...and hear how everyone is doing...for instance, has anyone heard from Rhonda??? Has she had her lung transplant? If not, how close is she to her weight goal? Hey ladies, she is our Hostess! Meanwhile, I asked great grandies for favorite colors, and thought I was doing fine...made the first flimsie (red was his choice) only to find out that he really wanted Louisville Cardinal Red....so back to the drawing board. The first pic is the one I made before I knew about the Cardinals. The second is the one he will receive. Meanwhile, what are you working on????
Thanks Granky for the shout out!! I'm still kicking. I am on O2 and have been on quarantine for 13 months, We don't get out much. Hubby has been to dr appts as he is still dealing with cancer. He is doing well tho. I did several months of Cardiac Pulmonary rehab and "graduated" the end of March LOL they two ladies (RNs) had me put on a gown and cap and I looked so silly LOL I lost almost 30 but still have 70 to go before the transplant team will consider me for a lung transplant. I need to reschedule my Pulmonary Function Test to see how much breathing ability I still have. The last test it was 26%. I keep busy with several groups online and some are quilty. I miss my grandkids soooo much. But life goes on. We do takeout and eat in the car. One restaurant is our favorite and they do a great job of distancing so I feel ok going in there. but I don't go in anywhere else. I am getting tired of being quarantined tho. I won't take the shot or go in stores until my Pulmonary dr says I can. I'm trying to get my mojo back and get back into quilting. I have a round robin that I need to work on. And I have been trying to talk myself into making some bookmarks as prizes for one of my F online quilt groups. I do a bingo game there and send out prizes.
Attached Thumbnails scan_202103287777.jpg  

Last edited by Rhonda; 04-19-2021 at 03:03 PM.