View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 05:52 AM
Karamarie

Default Wow - it worked great!

I had posted once or twice about using fleece on the back of a T-shirt quilt I am making for Grandson's graduation. I am almost done with the project. I have to put the binding on today yet but that is a perfect job for a rainy, cloudy day in the front of the TV. Just wanted to share that using a no pile plush fleece backing turned out so good. I did wash the fleece first and it came out looking like it went into the washing machine - just like new. I pin basted and that went well, easier than when there are three layers to pin. I did read that " a quilt can only be called a quilt if it has three layers". I still call it a quilt as the pieces were pieced together and I FMQ. It all just really looks so good. I know I may be tooting my horn, but I worried a lot and did a lot of research before diving into this project. Like I have said in the past, I haven't been able to post pictures after the new format went into effect but will try again. I've followed the instructions but to no avail. I may try it on my phone but that is so small and harder for me to do.