View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Iceblossom

For me, I think that is something I could just pass on to the next person, but it is entirely up to you! If it turns out to have inspired me and I regret that decision, well, I'd just buy something similar and make it from new yardage and have exactly what I wanted.

If you loved the fabric and didn't just want to cut it apart, it would be a reasonable thing to take somewhere when you know you are going to have to wait and have some unsewing time. Or I used to do stuff like that while watching tv when my eyes were better. Nowadays I've decided I really don't want to save pieces smaller than 6.5" square, another reason I would pass it on unless I had a specific and pressing desire for some of the fabric.

But if it doesn't speak to you, just move on and don't worry about it or add it to your stash. Sometimes "perfectly good" things have already served their purpose and I put UFOs in that category. Sometimes we get as much as we want out of a project prior to completion and this isn't even your project!