View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 07:32 PM
Loveofquilts

For the last couple of years my chiropractor had me convinced it was a contracted muscle, but it moved around when I would try to rub it out because it hurt. It never did relax and now I know why. Lol! I finally asked my general doctor about it and he said lipoma, let's get an ultrasound. It was. They removed it only because it was continuing to grow and it was causing pain in my side.

Lol, no I won't be on a show for lipoma removal. That's awesome though. They did tell me to look up Dr. Pimple Popper to see how she removed them and to get used to the idea of what was going to happen. Some of those lipomas were softball sized! They had let them grow for 15 years or so. Mine was like a big egg and was only a few years old. It already feels better, the muscle underneath immediately relaxed. It was crazy... Now I'm just healing up. I did have more energy than usual today, until I ran out of steam. Lol.... I'm taking that as a good sign that I got it removed. Thank you for the well wishes, they are much appreciated.
Can't wait to get back to quilting!