Old 05-23-2021, 08:24 AM
Janice McC

Well, off I went to the cabin on Friday and left my laptop home (on purpose) but my cell phone at home accidentally.. An enforced communication blackout. What a weird feeling to be totally disconnected from you all. And how much I have missed! Lots of blocks already and lots of fun chatter. Terrific blocks ladies! Woo hoo. I'm working on adding them to the gallery this afternoon. Reminder for our members, whenever possible, please shrink your photos to 200kb or smaller for the sake of loading ease and for my benefit when I move them to the gallery. The gallery will not load well with super large pix. Thanks! Oh, one more thing. As I will move hundreds of photos in this round, I will make a mistake and put them in the wrong place or add the incorrect maker's name. Please don't hesitate to let me know when I've erred. It will happen and I'd rather fix it sooner rather than later.

How wonderful that you will have such an adventure! It all sounds fabulous. Do check in when you get home so we know you made it safely. I hear a Christopher Cross song in my head right now...Sailing...takes me away...
Originally Posted by JayneW View Post
Such an adorable dress Sewbiz.... Oh to have grandkids! Ugh, I'm going to get my fabric and then turn around and leave on a 10 day sailing trip.... I'm guessing I'm not going to get too much sympathy??
Hav, I love all of the blocks you've made. Woozers! I really love the President block. You really made the most of the portraits!
Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
Mailman brought the fabric... here is the first block for Nelco. Pink and Paris go hand-in-hand with the Eiffel tower and poodles.
Congrats on your blocks, Kristijoy. You're officially a Boomer now. Lovely blocks! And yes, you may keep the remnants of the f8s as long as the person who owns it hasn't requested it back. MJP is our only person to do so this round. Please feel free to keep or return the others as you see fit.
Originally Posted by kristijoy View Post
My first one! For hav4boys. It was scary cutting into the special fabric!

Last edited by Janice McC; 05-23-2021 at 08:37 AM.