View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 04:33 AM
rryder

Last week I dreamed that I got invited to an outdoor picnic. When we got there everyone was given a large shipping crate full of stuff. Mine had a lute, toy piano and all kinds of other things that I don’t want and have no room for. Everyone else was in the same boat, but we couldn’t leave the party unless we took everything with us. The rest of the dream consisted of everyone trying to stuff it in our cars.

Last night I dreamed that I had to go to a meeting, but I stopped at home first to get some dinner. Every kitchen cabinet was packed so full of food that I couldn’t get anything out without stuff falling on my head. There were cakes and cookies and bags of dried fruit, but no matter how much I dug through the cabinets I couldn’t find anything to use for making a sandwich. I grabbed a couple cookies and went to find my keys. Took a trip through my studio looking for them, opened every drawer in my office, went through everything in my bedroom, still no keys. Every place I looked was like Fibber McGee’s closet, finally realized they’d been in my pocket all along. I felt like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when Glenda told her she could have gone home at any time thanks to the ruby slippers and my house looked like the flying monkeys had been through it during a tornado…

Seems like my subconscious is trying to tell me something

Rob