View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 02:40 PM
Teen

Originally Posted by craftiladi View Post
I see some great progress here. I have been MIA for at least a month. I have learned a couple of the long-lasting effects of having covid is fatigue, lack of appetite, desire, or motivation. Usually, I am an up early & get it done type of person, well I really thought that me was gone & it really started depressing me so I spoke with the doctor about it and he stop beating yourself up as you were very sick its going to take time. Happy to report I no longer think I should sell all my craft & sewing supplies..lol..seriously that's where my head was as I haven't step foot in my sewing room except to add to the piles for almost 3 months. So now that I actually feel the old me coming back I am currently working on the small piles & it feels GREAT to have that desire again. Man I don't wish that virus on anyone.
I am so sorry you have been struggling these past months. I’ve had others share their same experience. You beat it!! And, now you are getting back to life as you love it. Really happy for you!