View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 03:52 PM
jaderose.midnightdreams

Default Some answers and a lot of appreciation

I did receive the manual that came with it, along with three bobbins that look to be original (a tiny rust on one cylinder but it is overall still good shape
​​​​​​) and look similar to the ones within the manuals images. I was also informed that I had to never purchase unless absolutely certain the bobbin was in fact for this model because it could ruin the machine. I also have a few more of the needles too and looks like it was from the same time and she has informed me that I can’t just go online to use the newer needles because they are not built the same. She was amazing with her knowledge of what to look for she informed me to look for Schmitz brand needles and I believe through Etsy I will be able to get them, tried it on eBay and was outbid on a selection so will keep an eye on that site too. She informed me that I had to be certain that SIMANCO USA was also printed on the items too or it was just another item that was created after and not compatible so I am sort of understanding what to look out for.