View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 11:58 AM
travelinggramma

Hello! I am currently in SugarCreek Ohio. We were going to spend a week in this beautiful countryside - but DH Sciatica flared and we extended another week. He has been visiting the Chiropractor who sent him to ER to get through the weekend. Have a name of orthopedic so hopefully will have another opinion on how to continue.
This means I got to sew some more and can you say that there is quilt fabric in every small town?? My small stash that I brought has blossomed. Went to Zinks outlet and decided to make an order online and sent it home. (check it out online and get the 10% first order discount). I ended up ordering every color of the ombre material!
Another store had 100's of panels - photos were all in a binder next to the numbered cubbys - made it so easy to pick, pick , pick. (I got dizzy at one store looking up at the hanging panels)
It is my bday at the end of August. Although I will not be in AZ (that I know) Between the USPS app and my neighbor I will know what has arrived and will be able to let you all know.

Will try to keep you all updated - we seem to love the out of the way places and the internet isn't very good.
Attached Thumbnails oh2.jpg   oh.jpg   oh1.jpg