View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 08:32 PM
Anniedeb

My youngest grandson and I have always been extremely close. He's moderately deaf, and has several challenges, but it does not stop him! We do a lot of things together. We've done science museums, raptor centers, arcades, visited specialty shops for candy, pop, wooden toys, lego shops, you name it. We've cooked tons of things, and he loves to go shopping. He also is very familiar with quilt shops. We choose a restaurant, or drive through and only order a specialty item. Pizza is a favorite. Winter time I take him sledding. Summer time we go to a water park or a go cart track. Fall brings apple picking, We've done county fairs, and the state fair. We spend time going through old family pictures, and he knows the names of and can recognize many of my relatives. Sometimes we just sit and talk, take naps, or watch TV. Over the years we've done many things, some several times. Tonight he came over for dinner, and next week we're headed out shopping. He's great at coming up with ideas! He'll be 15 in September.

Last edited by Anniedeb; 08-25-2021 at 08:36 PM.