View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 05:44 AM
petthefabric

Thanks Teen. Sold a significant amount. Have sold another 200 yds. Still lots to go. ]

Two big bags of finished and UFO's are going to q guild. Half car load to thrift store. Two loads (car and trailer) went to dump. It's amazing what we accumulate.

This last weekend was Sierra Art Trails in which artists open home studios and sell their art. I want to take friends and memories to Florida so I bought several pieces and waiting for 2 prints. All without frames; no carrying extra and want them framed alike with non-glare glass. Bought a large waterproof art portfolio for cutting mats and art. Now, those can get packed in the 3 portfolios of different sizes. And out with the old cardboard portfolio. Have a stack for the art guild.

Next, clean out the guest closet of cloths not worn in 13 yrs. They're fave's but R E A L L Y. My hopes of getting to that size before they're out of style has seriously lost hope.

The house hits the market on Thursday. We'll get a good idea of how soon the moving date will be.