Old 10-05-2021, 01:25 PM
platyhiker

Default Angela Walters Free Motion Challenge: Fabulous Feathers. So Excited!

Angela Walters has announced that she is doing another Free Motion Challenge. This time it is called "Fabulous Feathers" with the subtitle of "Learn How to Quilt Feathers in All Areas of Your Quilts". I am very excited about this one! I love feathers and want to get better at them. I think the panel that she is offering for sale for the the challenge is very attractive and have ordered it. (I did some of her last Free Motion Challenge, but did not love her panel enough to purchase it. I found that challenge an excellent way to improve my FMQ and gain skills.) I like how the panel is shown with lots of different feathers in different sections, plus it has some very attractive moderately dense quilting in the sections between the feathers. I am looking forward to using what I learned in the previous challenge in the non-feather sections.

Is anybody else looking forward to this??!!!

The challenge will start in mid-November and runs for 6 weeks. The videos and tip sheets are free. Angela is doing a live chat on Thursday (October 7) at 4:00 PM Eastern time where she "will share all the challenge details",