View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 04:45 AM
WendyMcD

Ibex-rug mugs! What a great use for the candies, putting them on my to do list. Yeah, it's a mile long but I have a separate one just for sewing.

Thanksgiving, has to have my gravy. I cook the neck and organs while the turkey cooks in it's bag then use the stock to make the gravy. They'd freak if they didn't get my gravy.
Thing that doesn't always make it to the table is the cranberry's... all the hot is easy but the minute I close the fridge on my nummy concoction of fruits and fresh berries, forget about it. Game over.

This year our newlyweds will be here. She's starting to feel the lose of her family. She called on my birthday and hear all the hooting and hollering and was all, "I miss you guys! waaaaaaaaaa". Poor dear, she's just so far away. I told her I can set up a room any time.,,, but then she'd have to leave him. She's trying to adopt his big familly, guess she thought it would be like us... all families are different. Just a hard lesson, so young and so very far away. Might as well be the north pole with my ailments. I don't even get to go to the city (unless by ambo) which is an hour away.

My b-day was nice, DS set me up with a Nintendo Switch, long story. Got it hooked up to the TV out front. I don't have a lot of down time and no memory, just hope I can get used to playing it from time to time. DD sent me flowers and chocolate then spent time with us on video chat. I made my cake (GF) and a loaf of bread for the pulled pork and lost the day. It just slipped away and know what I found that's doing that? Ya, the internet. LOL like I didn't know right. Much of my work is here so I naturally rabbit trail into it. I've not even opened my emails since last week, bad dog!

Speaking of not opening, my d-day was on Wednesday and my charms are still in their envelops. As well as a gift from my BFF. I'm not sure what's going on there...It's not that I forgot, or didn't have time, more like I don't deserve them? You ever need, "Sick and twisted"? look no further, I can help.