View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 05:00 AM
SuzSLO

Originally Posted by Terry in the ADK View Post
Bonnie said she would not post die information but I have to use mine if I want to keep my hand pain in check. Any chance we could share this info or PM it if we ask ?
Haven’t quite finished a few of my 5 previous ones but like others have said, they are learning exercises for sure. I promised myself I would not start any new projects until some of these are done but I made an exception or two or three or….
Per BH’s request, we don’t include unit or block measurements in our thread, which includes not sharing Accuquilt die information in the public thread.

Still, a search of the thread from last year shows that some people did use Accuquilt for some units. I think some of the necessary dies were obvious from the info BH provided: if you know you need 2 half square triangles that finish as a 4” square, for example, you can probably figure out which die will work. For others units, such as the string pieced sashing, there probably isn’t a die. But you could always ask for a PM especially if looks like someone on the thread used AC for a particular unit.