View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 10:49 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

My hubby and I went to meet an online friend Pat and her husband yesterday. We had a beautiful time together! Pat is my right hand on keeping some of my fb groups cleaned up etc. SHe is a wonderful friend and partner. We get along like a house on fire and our husbands do too. They talk more and faster together than most women lol We said the usual wish you were closer and I figured out it is a 6 hr drive from me to her. so we split the distance and meet in the middle. A 3 hr trip for both of us. We met for the first time 2 months ago and this was our second time getting together. I buy prizes for my group which includes a bingo game so I like to go over them with Pat in person. She sends them out when someone wins. We ate at Outback and it was a wonderful time!! Glen and I got lost coming home LOL he went to fix something on my gps and accidentlly changed it to Spanish. I know enough Spanish to understand what it said but I don't do metrics and that threw me and got me lost. LOL But all worked out eventually. We just did a lot of back tracking in the dark coming home lol We did eventually get home LOL Weather permitting planning another trip every 2 months.