Old 11-05-2021, 07:18 AM
Iceblossom

I really appreciate people helping with things like the paint chip line (Valspar, at Lowes)!

I agree with the comments about neutrals, unfortunately for me I've been using up most of my white on whites and cream on creams, as well as my palest or low contrast stuff. I used only white on white in the Grassy Creek quilt last time and I know I don't have much left. While I do have a lot of white/light backgrounds (especially with pink bits) this time it looks like I'm using white solid. I always have some in my stash and then when I was trying to stick to solids, I bought a few more yards. At least they were on sale! Now that they are bought, they need to be used.

Looking at Bonnie's color chips, one of them is Raspberry Sorbet. Which means my first song associated with this project is Prince's Raspberry Beret... but that's my problem Also in my front yard I have peonies -- one of which is Raspberry Sorbet! There's plenty of pictures of them out there, but since I bought mine from Spring Hill catalog and since I already mentioned the paint chips, here's a picture from Lowes:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Spring-Hill...ony/1002648092