Old 11-05-2021, 01:05 PM
happylab

I always enjoy reading everyone’s comments. I do plan to stay up with this project this year. I may rearrange the layout out a bit at the reveal, but I will try to follow as much as I can.

Anyway, I have decided I’m going to change the pinks to lavender & purple; the yellow to a green, (to match a color in my floral); the burgundy color to dark, dark blue (one piece); And keep the tourques as tourques (2 colors that reads almost as 1 color, so it just may work. (Again I’m short 1/4 yard). I got my colors from a floral print I have been wanting to use for years (over 10 years). I really love the fabric. So a few months ago I began slowly looking through my stash and found several pieces that would go with this print. It will be a very controlled scrappy. I am missing 1/4 yard on having enough of my background fabric, so I’m look for 1-2 yards to coordinate if what I have is not enough. My game plan was to only use one fabric color here. I will post pics later this weekend. And ask for comments.

- have fun stash and shopping everyone.