Old 11-15-2021, 08:29 AM
Iceblossom

I am not feeling the need for another ruler but am considering it -- she does use this one regularly. I usually use my own techniques of cutting large, pressing open, and trimming down but I really appreciate Bonnie's clear directions and would like to consider following her techniques one of these times. Maybe not this time, but I am thinking about it.

I found the piece of "garnet with sprays of lilacs" in an unsorted box, and really dark one hiding in the box of brown, so now I have 4 fabrics. I might still just go with one of the two first pulls.

Since I'm posting pictures anyway, here's the finished back. There are true royal purples that don't really fit in but work with the others. I have achieved my goal of using enough solid fabrics that the lid fits better

Oh yes -- another chore to do, when I took the picture of the back I had to look twice to tell whether that was my husband's head print on the wall or my shadow. Ewww, his head print... LOL, I remember back in my 20s when I thought painting a room was no big deal, those days are gone.

Attached Thumbnails 100_6242.jpg   100_6234.jpg