Old 11-17-2021, 02:43 PM
happylab

I’m debating if I’m want to make a small version (twin ot smaller) top following exactly how Bonnie gives directions, and then use my lovely fabric I chose several months ago after the big reveal. I will call the 1st small version “BHMQ pink oh pink rhododendrons. And mine colors the regular name. I have pulled out most of the pink version, but lack about a 1/2 yard of the yellow scraps. I still have a few more places to look for my scraps. I have all of the other amounts. I may just go with what I have. See how far I get. I plan to make this a twin size or however large my stash will make. My fabric is washed and I ready to go.

IceBlossom, I like your backing and colors. I’m wondering what size did you make your backing and what size you plan to make your quilt top. I have pulled 2 pieces of fabric I plan to use for my backing. Unsure how large to cut them. I’m also thinking on cutting them into 12.5’ squares and alternate the blocks and sew together. I have 2-3 months to decide on that issue. Like everyone else I’m so excited about this project.