Old 12-18-2021, 11:57 AM
Railroadersbrat

Good afternoon everyone

Heather - I missed last year's declutter challenge by a few weeks, but I was able to do it anyway and when I saw she was going to do it again for 2022, I had to jump on board. Karen is a fabulous coach; I watch her YouTube channel daily and most of her tips and tricks to keep my sewing space clean and tidy has stayed with me. It starts January 1st and runs through January 21st, there's a Facebook group that you can join and she's got a whole playlist of nothing but decluttering tips and tricks on her channel. The link to the declutter challenge is below. I've already been having things pop up in my mind on some storage solutions and how I'm going to organize things, I'm super stoked.

Declutter Challenge | mysite (justgetitdonequilts.com)

Speaking of decluttering, I'm going to need to do some of that when I get done with my coffee, lol. The first organizer ended up in the trash, I'm just not impressed at all with the way that organizer is supposed to go together, but the good thing is that I've figured out some things to make it a thousand times easier and I'll be able to whip up another one. I do have the pouch for my 12 x 24 cutting mat almost done, all that constant rain yesterday put me out of action for a few hours, so all I have to do is finish sewing on the binding and wipe off my quilting marks I made, add some grommets and I can call that finished.

First though, coffee.