View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 05:58 PM
LifeLovePassion

My goals include:
*Sew memory quilts (shirts of my dad's, backed with chicken fabric to represent my mom). This will be at least 3 quilts, possibly more depending on how things go. I purchased backing/sashing fabric today. I might have to get some solid fabric too. Not sure yet.
*Sew my aunt a quilt. She has been super supportive through this whole process. I was gifted some fabric scraps locally and there was a great piece that had a few panels of Elvis. She is an Elvis fan. (birthday is in August)
*Sew a quilt with the hustle and bustle bundle I purchased on black Friday
*I want to use my new accuquilt/cut some blocks and try out some curved blocks (I'm excited to use it for those specifically)
*continue to sew charity quilts/meet up and deliver the tops I've made and collect more fabric
*Finish quilt from the first quilting class I took about 12 years ago. I dug it out today. It was so busy visually I need to add some sashing so I picked up fabric to use for that.
*I'd also love to pick up a FQ bundle and the Tula Pink City Sampler book and work through that to improve my skills.
*Finish the basement so the girls each have their own room and I can use the 2nd upstairs bedroom for my studio space.