View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 04:35 AM
WMUTeach

Default Merry Christmas and 2022 Swap

This swapping year will be ending in just a few weeks, but we will be starting over again soon for a new year of Birthday Swapping. Yes, we got the OK to go it again! I will officially post our invite on January 1 but wanted to give this swell group a heads up early. If you want to be at the head of the crowd, PM me with 1.) your full name, 2.) birth date, 3.) phone number (used only if absolutely needed), and 4.) mailing address. Yeah, I have all this information from this year, but folks move and sometimes change names (wink, wink). I will start a new list of swappers for 2022. Our first month of swapping will be February! I would love to have each of you back for another year. We worked so well together.

I want to thank you all for an amazing and successful year of fun swapping and getting to know you just a wee little bit better as we have chatted and shared little 2.5's from our stashes. Your photos, links to new sites and ideas for how to turn our little squares into quilts, runners and wall hangings have been inspiring. Thank you all.

Now turn off your machine, set down your rotary cutter, needle and scraps and enjoy the blessed reason for the Christmas holiday. Enjoy your friends and family whether near, far or nestled away as dear memories. I wish your Christmas to be blessed beyond measure.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
Attached Thumbnails 2021-12-22-waiting-christmas-resized.jpg