Old 12-28-2021, 08:09 AM
Iceblossom

Wow, look at Suern3 go!

I spent most of my activity time yesterday trying to find Covid testing for the hubby so he can go back to work. In good news, he is getting better each day but since he reported it, he can't go back to work until 10 days/negative test. Neither of us expected him to be home right now... we are keeping separated as much as we can. I have zero symptoms.

Today I'm going to get started on the clue. Still cold, no melting of the snow, we got a sprinkling more overnight as well.

Scuba -- Prini and her brother Harley came from Tacoma. We got them just before the start of Covid, in January 2020 -- there was a terrible storm and that was the day we got the dogs. We had a bonded dog, Buddy, who had lost his partner Sandy. Buddy really was not doing well as a solo dog and needed a pack. These two dogs are a little smaller than I prefer, but they had lost their owner and needed a home together and we needed a pack. They have been such a wonderful addition to the household, gave Buddy a pack when he needed them. Bud died a couple of months ago, and our cat made it to Jan 1 2021 and decided he had enough, so we are down from a household of 5 pets to just the two.