Old 01-02-2022, 09:11 AM
Rff1010

IceBlossom- you speak the truth. I've been watching the numbers locally and we are 200% increase in cases over the past 14 days. Crazy numbers! Again- the vaccinated have mild cases that they can ride out at home but the unvaccinated have a much more difficult time.

And I have had some home time myself. My father accidentally exposed us over Christmas. There were no testing appts available locally and we were completely asymptomatic. So we just rode out the quarantine period at home.
​​​​​​
I used the time to completely quilt and bind my cousin's wedding quilt - shadow box with some big florals. And I made a pink and grey scrappy squares. Put the borders on last night. I'm going to see about basting today. I think I want to do orange peels on it as a practice for a big lone star. I also sewed up some scraps into "Spot in the middle" (32) and some HSTs (28 of those). Very productive.

Also organized my fabric storage. And used the 15 min org technique from Karen Brown for a disorder pile that needed tending. (Not sewing stuff - but we all have lives beyond). I admit - loved it. Forced me to take care of something I've been avoiding for months. 5 stars

​​​​​​