View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 07:07 PM
sewingpup

I know WW has been revamped. I quit because WW was not friendly for folks with Diabetes. There were too many carbs allowed at the time. Also, I was put off by the constant marketing of the "snacks" they sold. I did write to the company stating that what they were doing was not very helpful to diabetics. I know they changed things up a bit. I had a friend who used to do meetings but stopped because of some of the changes. I think they stopped doing the awards and stuff...but I don't really know. I know they have helped some people. Now, I no longer make any dietary changes unless it is something I think I can stick to for the rest of my life. I am about 40 pounds less than my heaviest and have maintained that for over 15 years. I still could lose more. But I am happy about the 40 that are gone and that I have been able to maintain that. More veggies have helped as has really cutting out eating out. It is almost impossible to get a restaurant meal that is healthy. Looking at local menus and the calories most restaurant meals are easily over 1000 calories and lack greatly in veggies, they depend on fried coatings or heavy sauces or too much bread. I cook most of my own meals and really do not eat many convenience foods as again, they contain too much added sugars and fats.

Last edited by sewingpup; 01-07-2022 at 07:09 PM.