View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 11:36 AM
SuzzyQ

Best advice - focus on ONE thing at a time. Familiarize yourself with the food program - thenkmove on to sleep and exercise. And it takes... as long as it takes....
Using the newest incantation of WW is (slowly.... very slowly) working for me. Because it is personal points your best best for cooking is to take note of your FREE foods and base your meals around them. The recipes on the website are only staring points for me ... too much reliance on stuff that "I" don't consider food And I hope you have better luck putting your own recipes and meals in the app. I keep losing anything I input......
Save your more frequent and successful meals and repeat them often.
The rewards you can earn are now called Wellness Wins (or something like that) You get "wins" for tracking your food and exercise and sleep and then redeem for stuff from the catalog.
My focus right now is to increase my daily steps since I mostly eat healthy and tracking is a bear... Had a personal best of over 5000 just before Christmas - which doesn't sound like much till I remember that 5 years ago I was leaving my house in a wheelchair. And my daily average is about 3000 steps per day.