View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 11:18 AM
toogie

I absolutely love it! It’s the best demon quilt I’ve seen and I made a few of them myself. Thank you for all the information about how you accomplished the whole quilt. You didn’t state the finish size but I’m guessing about 98 x 105. I made a queen size for my grandson and the weight is really something! My last few denim quilts have been throw size because of this. I really like the weight as a throw. I guess growing up we were weighed down with quilts because no heat at night so I like a little weight. I made a throw with denim, no batting, and a soft fleece/Minky type backing. It wraps around you good to cuddle and watch TV. My plan was to give for charity but I’m having a difficult time letting this one go.-lol Congratulations on a great idea and finish! I hope your sister takes you out to eat, at least, for making this Monster of a quilt for her friend!-Toogie
ps.Did you quilt this on a programmable long arm? I can’t imagine struggling with this on a long arm where you have to move the quilt instead of the machine.

Last edited by toogie; 01-18-2022 at 11:21 AM.