View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 10:47 AM
cathyvv

Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
I've also been wondering what customers think of the Cutie frame. Interesting how yours was backordered for almost an entire year, Onebyone.

I watched how many free products that the Grace Company was giving away a few months ago and I wondered if anyone actually received their giveaways. They gave away thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, it actually made me question the value of their products. I can understand a company giving away one quilting machine to promote their business, but giving away half a dozen or more quilting machines, plus all the lightbars, cutie frames and stuff, it has me thinking.
I have a Q'nique 21 set up that I have owned and used for over 3 years. I'm very happy with it. It includes the light bar, which was part of the package I bought, and the Quilters Creative Touch computerized quilting. It was/is worth the money I paid. (I only quilt for myself and charity quilts.)

if the light bar had not been included, i probably could have found a less expensive 'after market' alternative, though.

I like Handiquilter and would have been happy to purchase one of their machines, but, for somewhat comparable sized set up, the price would have been twice what I paid.