Old 01-25-2022, 03:12 PM
suern3

Originally Posted by Terry in the ADK View Post
So last night I wrote a post which apparently never got sent saying I had just reached a wall and couldn’t figure out how to continue. Nothing seem to be working . I guess just writing it out helped. I decided to take it one bite at a time, the way you eat an elephant. It seems to be working. I have decided to turn it on point after all and do the setting triangles. I have to stretch myself in my skill set. I have decided to use all the same maroons to do that border across the outer edge and that does give it some calming effects. My husband said it was the sip of bourbon I took from his glass that gave me the courage to go on ! Whatever works!
Terry, that is exactly how I approach the setting triangles, etc., one bite a time. I set the instructions on the bed of my sewing machine and then read the instructions and look at the diagrams, (over and over). It is so much fun when the blocks come out looking like the diagrams. Reminds me of doing a puzzle. This is just my third Bonnie MQ and I think it has honed my skills. One of the reasons I wanted to do her MQ plus stretches my color pallette. And a sip of bourbon should surely help!