View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 06:39 AM
sewingpup

Still working on clue 7 of the mystery. OK, I did have all those hourglass units made, and I have been working on clue 7 for a week now, why isn't it done? I keep picking up clue 7 and looking at it. Yikes, it printed out in just one sheet of paper...why isn't it done now? Oh, my, well maybe today it will finally get done, then on to clue 8 but I am pretty sure I am going to change the layout a bit after seeing all the wonderful variations you folks have been doing. Glad to see so many folks getting some stitching done! Oh and someone mentioned the wind yesterday, yep up here in northern Minnesota it was something fierce. We only got about an inch of snow but there were plenty of times my house was rattling and once I thought something had hit the house other than the wind, my dog even jumped up and started barking. It was strange to see the little white out episodes without much actual snow falling from the sky. The weatherman likened it to a scene out of Lawarence of Arabia during a dust storm.