View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 10:37 AM
toogie

My last order I received from a well known fabric store took so long, if I had been in a hurry for the item I would have been upset. I thought I might think twice before ordering again…then #1 daughter text me. She loved the daily deal layer cake. Ok here we go again bc I have been waiting almost 2 years for her to choose fabrics. (#2 daughter likes EVERYTHING, kinda like their mamma&#129315 so bc she wants large quilt we both ordered Daily deal even though postage on each, it was cheaper to order this way. Hers came in Friday after almost two weeks. My order was just ‘fulfilled’ Thursday, the day before, so it will be another week or two for mine to arrive bc last time an order set in Southaven Mississippi for 5 days! So I’m expecting it will be close to a month to come from two states away. Oh and my order that I spoke about at first, while waiting for it, I ordered from another site way further away and got it in in 4 days from my ordering. They shipped right out and no delays with shippers.