Thread: Scrap Quilt
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 04:14 PM
happylab

I love the scrappy quilt too. It is so lovely. I just added it to my picture list of quilts I want to make. I take pics of quilts I want to make and then when I feel like making a top I have ideas to decide from. Thank-you for another very pretty quilt to my list.

I mailed out my birthday candies today. I hope you get it on time. Combination of weekend and slow mail it’s questionable. But I’m keeping my fingers crossed. It still has 9 days.

I have a daily free 2 week QAL mystery starting Monday from Laundry Basket Quilts. For 6 days a week and Sunday to catch up or relax for 2 weeks. I think you can still sign up. I made the last 2 years she has done this. The blocks are 6”. Each day you make 4-8 blocks. No this does not use 2.5”. Squares.

Also BHMQ starts an extra, another QAL mystery next week too. It a QAL that she is making as we sew together for a charity quilt using Ukraine flag colors. It’s a scrappy. I will probably just collect the pattern for this one. Again, this doesn’t use 2.5” squares either.

That’s all I have for for now. Take care and enjoy your weather. Yesterday we received over 4 inches of snow. Sunday the temperatures climb into the 50’s to 70’s. I love it.