Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 11:14 AM
abc123xyz

If you could post a picture that would be helpful. There are so many different designs for baby quilts so I am doubting you will be able to find information unless someone on this board has made one and has instructions or remembers what colors they used. I have a large supply of embroidery thread and when I start something new I just do a bit of searching among the colors that I have and lay them out together on the pattern I plan to do. One can pretty much tell what colors compliment one another and what combination will result in a pleasing finished product. The suggested colors are fine but sometimes one comes up with a more pleasing combination on their own. This is your chance to do a bit of working out your own color combination. If in doubt you might ask a friend to help you but I am sure you can come up with a pleasing result on your own. Sometimes we do best by using directions only as a guide and striking off on our own. Variety is the spice of life. I am sure you will come up with a pleasing result. Keep us posted and show a picture if it works out for you to do so.