Old 03-21-2022, 03:13 AM
alaskasunshine

Hey Lisa, Are you near Jordans Fabrics? The lady from Youtube. Or near any quilt guild? If I were you I'd try those two options. Certainly someone closer by could look at what you're working on and give their thoughts. I am a visual type person and maybe if you could get lots of eyes on your project you would get the help you need and clear direction. Years ago I had a top (it is still just a top) that I just couldn't find the right fabric for an inner boarder. I hadn't been to guild for a while and one day I went to open sew. I was sharing my dilemma with a lady I had just met. She asked to see the top. I laid it out on the floor and instantly she said she had the perfect fabric for my inner border. She pulled out a folded piece of fabric from one of her fabric bins and it was absolutely perfect!!! I was stunned 😧! It is the perfect fabric so,so,so perfect!
This experience is why I say to get to a local guild or maybe Jordans Fabrics. Donna and her crew may have an answer for you. And I don't know Donna and I haven't ever been to her shop. It's just a thought