View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 11:33 PM
MeganMills

Default Singer Class 20 Adjuster's Manual WANTED

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have an original printed "Form 20533 Adjusters Manual for Singer sewing machines of Class 20 Single Thread Chain Stitch"?

I have purchased 2 copies - one as a download and another as a hard copy from someone else (ordered online and then posted - at some expense as they're in the US and I'm in New Zealand). The downloaded one is fuzzy (it looks like they just scanned an original and didn't even bother to tidy it up) and the other is better but still sub-par.

I'd like an original so that I can scan it and put the work into it myself to tidy up, or a halfway decent scan that I can then work on and tidy up myself. If someone sent me a scan then I would, of course, make sure they get a copy of the tidied up one.

Or if you know where I can get a decent scan of one already done that would be great too - I just haven't been able to find it - and I've looked... and looked. :-) If I can't get that then I may write up one myself and use photos of my own machines (once I've finished cleaning them!!) for the illustrations. And I'd make it available as a free PDF too.

I have a lovely original printed "Form 7933 Revised June 1926 Users Manual Instructions for Using Singer Sewing Machine No. 20" that I've scanned too and tidied up a bit (it didn't need much because it came with a virtually "unused" machine and the manual hardly had a crease in it even, no clamp or cloth guide though, and the box was pretty knocked about!). When I do a little page on my site about my Model 20 machines ( I have 3 versions of it) and I'll have it available as a free PDF download - with no annoying watermarks over the illustrations. :-)

Ta heaps... Megan