View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 09:30 AM
MeganMills

Hi Osewme,

Thank you for those - you're right, I was aware of those already and have already purchased one of them that I'm not at all happy with so having purchased a couple now (a hard copy and an electronic copy) I don't want to purchase more. I'd like a decent original scan (or original manual that I can scan myself) that it's okay for me to work on and tidy up myself so I can make something better available to people at a better price (that is free) - without having to sign up to anything or give your email address to anyone, etc etc. (I don't have a page on my Model 20s on my web site - megan.cc - yet, I've got nothing about sewing machines, but if you take a peek you'll see what I mean about it all being free).

When I've worked on my Model 20s I want to make a much better resource available that anyone can help themselves to any time they like. I was so pleased when one of machines came with a highly scannable original 1926 User Manual that I scanned it and thought "I'm going to put this on my web site - for free - and wouldn't it be great if I can get my hands on an original Adjusters Manual - or a really good scan of one - and have them both available for people?" If I can't get that I'm to "type-set" my own for the words and use photographs of my own machines for the pictures and make that available for free. So I'm on a mission. :-)

I know sellers won't like it but I think to myself "Well, I purchased what's on offer and I don't like it, and one of them is so bad it's a rip-off - so the Little Red Hen will just have to do it herself".