View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 04:36 PM
mjpEncinitas

Thanks Sewbiz. When my sweet16 stopped working ( in the middle of finishing Janice’s quilt) and no one could fix it or even figure out what was wrong I went ahead and bought a George sit down quilting machine. They are known for having an excellent support staff who walk you through repairs. Lifelong warranty.

After consultation with the sweet 16 people I finally was able to get my machine fixed. But it was frustrating, they want you to go through the dealer but I ended up having to contact the company and get help. Now I have two machines and will sell the sweet 16.

i inherited a kenmore elite sewing machine and will use that as my backup but the Janome 6600 i have is a workhorse. I gave two of my machines to my kids. My little singer to my daughter, which I use when I’m there. And my brother 1500 to my son. The last thing he made was a plaid dress for his girlfriend.

it’s good to have a backup.

i had a colonoscopy this winter and was glad because they found a small precancerous growth that they took out. I had been putting it off for years. Always good to get it out of the way! Good luck with that. The prep is the worst of it.