View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 07:29 PM
sewingpup

I first used an old Pfaff rolling case I had bought years ago because it was on a good sale! I didn't have a Pfaff but used it for my Viking and then my Bernina 630 and now I am planning on using it for my Bernina Red machine as I think I could fit everything I need in it (I am getting to the age where I take the smallest machine and leave the big guys at home, I really like the zoom classes during covid because I didn't have to lug my new machine to the class). OK, now I did snag those Bernina cases for my Bernina 590 and the embroidery case when they were on sale for 50% off. Yep, they were still pricey but much better than the usual price. You may see a pattern here; I buy whatever rolling case happens to be on sale whether or not it is the brand I have. So, keep an eye on those sales. If you have to, put it in the cardboard packing box. I hear some folks wish they had done that as at least one person I heard just stuck it in the backseat and it tipped over and some of the knobs broke.