View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 09:24 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Just checking in!! Yep there is one more month to go!! I know a lot of you are ready or almost ready. I will be posting the list of ready to mail around the middle of the month.

Remember there is no stress here., If you aren't ready with your WH at the end of the month you can always use it for the next swap!!
Every swap I am always blown away by all the creativity you all show!!! No matter the skill level all or the Wall Hangings are gorgeous!!

I was just counting up and I have been running this swap for TEN years!! This is SWAP # 31!!! Can you believe it???
Lots of flubs on my part and some postal issues along the way. Lots of OOHS and AHHs and a bunch of great conversations.
Wonderful swappers along the way. Some are no longer with us due to bowing out or passing away. I miss them all.

I have been so blessed to get to know many of you who have been with me in the swaps.
No I'm not quitting just reminiscing. I did try to stop at one time but I got such an uproar I kept going. LOL
I don't get in here as often as I should but I do like to pop in from time to time.

Well you have 4 more weeks to sew!!

Wishing you Sonshine and Laughter and lots of great quilting enjoyment!!