View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 02:27 AM
quiltsfor

A Pet Peeve is watching a quilting video where the person just talks and talks and talks in-between scattered seconds of showing you how to do what you are watching the video for, so you can't even skip the jabber to see the technique.

I don't want to hear you talking about how you need to clean your craft room, or how you have been busy doing such and such that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. And for the love of Pete, don't carry on a conversation with someone off screen about going to the shop or some unrelated thing. I don't mind if you have a partner helping you, but I don't need to know what they have been doing all week.

Errrrr, just get to the point and show me your technique. I'm in the middle of my quilting and I needed to stop to refresh how to do this. I don't have 45 minutes to watch your entire video of unrelated jabber.

I really appreciate that you took the time to make it to help us other quilters. I really do. But make the video about the technique and not about you. Save that for your blog.

Last edited by quiltsfor; 06-26-2022 at 02:29 AM.