View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 09:03 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Make sure you message me when you mail. I prefer you pm me as I can then go back and see who let me know and who hasn't let me know yet. I may or may not see a message here in the thread so the pm is the better way to do it.

PLEASE remember we have international swappers and if your pkg doesn't come when you think it should it might be coming overseas so be patient. If you think it really should have gotten to you in a normal amt of time you can let me know and I will check on it. I'm not going to let anyone know if theirs is coming overseas as I don't want to spoil the surprise. But when all the pkgs but the overseas ones have been received I will let the ones waiting know then.

Please remember to let me know when you receive, Please send me a PM don't just post it on the thread. thanks!!

I have been so blessed to have you as my swappers and many of you have been with me for a long time. I so appreciate your support of this swap and I love the friendships we've made.
I really really appreciate all the swappers that have joined us recently and value your participation!!

Looking forward to seeing all the WHs and goodies you receive!!

If possible I'd really like to see each one post a pic of the WH they get or have your swapper post a pic of it after you get it. We used to do that at the end of the swap and we've kind of gotten away from doing that. It is nice to see them all at the end of the thread. Even tho you may have shared your pic earlier in the thread I would like to see them all together at the end,

Bless you all for being such wonderful swappers!!
And thank you all for being patient with all my mistakes lol